The TRAILHEAD™ roof top tent is designed to get you off the ground and up into the air for the next big outdoor camping adventure. This quick and easy one-person setup allows you to sleep in safety and comfort without worrying about poles, pegs, and the uncomfortable hard and cold ground.
The roof top tent quickly and easily bolts onto any secure roof rack and where you park is where you camp. Forget the days when you had to unpack all of your tent gear and equipment then set it all up. This roof top tent unpacks in about 2-3 minutes and you should be good to go in about 5 minutes or less.
Do not let the price fool you this roof top tent is packed with quality features. It has 600D Polyester Oxford, PU coated material waterproof up to 3000mm and UV 50 + rated. The rainfly is 420D polyester Oxford PU Coated. Quality 5/8” (16mm) Aluminum poles and a 2.5” Foam (density #30) including a cotton top cover and waterproof Oxford bottom. The best YKK zippers available are used on all parts of the tent to make sure this tent opens and closes for you with no issues. A massive 1000D PVC waterproof driving cover is also included to protect this amazing tent.
Secure Comfort: Sleep securely above the ground. Holds up to 800LBS in weight. Multiple mosquito and bug proof windows/moon roof allows you to get the breeze and view without worrying about the bugs.
With our Trailhead™ tents' 600D Polyester Oxford, we have rated it as a 3 season tent due to the material being more breathable, compared to our all-season Ranger, Delta & Elite tents which use a 280G Cotton/Poly material which retains heat much better in the cold.
Easy to set up and pack away: One-person setup and breakdown. We have designed this tent to be quick and easy to set up and be in bed under 10 minutes. The breakdown is just as easy and compact so that you are back on your adventure right away.
Waterproof, Bug-free tent: Always stay dry and content in this secure tent. With the YKK zippers on every part of this tent, you can quickly zip up the bug screens to allow the natural breeze in and keep the bugs out.
Made to last: Do not let the price fool you we have made this roof top tent to last. Using the best quality materials, this product will keep you adventuring for many years.
INSTALLATION: Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 150+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support.
Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Trailhead tents to be placed on the roof of a truck.
- Dimensions Opened: 56" X 95" X 50"
- Dimensions Closed: 56" X 48" X 13"
- Sleeping pad: 54" X 94" X 2.5"
- Max weight capacity: 800Lbs
- Weight: 110Lbs
- Tent fabric: 600D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- 3 Season Tent
- Rainfly: 420D polyester Oxford, PU coated, waterproof rating to 3000MM, UV50+ Protected
- Doors and Windows: Solid panel & insect-free breathable mesh
- Ladder: 7.5' Telescoping (1 button operation)
- Upper frame: 5/8" (16MM) Aluminum poles
- Mattress: 2.5" foam (density #30) with Cotton top cover/Waterproof oxford bottom
- Installation hardware: T-304 stainless steel nuts/bolts/3mm plates
- Tent Floor: Aluminum honeycomb (for weight reduction)
- Zippers: YKK
- Shoe Bag: Included w/ bottom mesh to allow water/sand to fall out
- Driving Cover: 1000D PVC Waterproof
- Frame: Black aluminum