Tuff Stuff® "Ranger" Roof Top Tent & Annex Room, 3 Person - TS-RTT-ANX-RAN
- Pre-Order - Shipping Late October
- 154.00 LBS
The Tuff Stuff® Ranger rooftop tent is designed to provide the ultimate comfort with its durable waterproof cotton/canvas material and it includes a lower annex room with a durable floor. Our rooftop tent provides ease, and convenience when traveling to the most secluded camping locations and can mount to any vehicle with 2 or more crossbars or a bed rack. The Ranger rooftop tent unfolds in minutes with little to no effort and takes no tools to set up.
All bedding can be stored inside to free up valuable storage in the vehicle and includes a thick foam sleeping mat pre-installed inside. The sleeping area is large enough for 2 full-sized adults and a child, plus the annex room can also accommodate a queen size mattress, folding cot or a small dining table or chairs.
The retractable ladder can also be folded away for increased space inside of the annex room.
INSTALLATION: Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 150+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support.
Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommended the Ranger tents to be placed on the roof of a truck.
Before purchasing please read the DELIVERY tab.
- 1 qty sliding ladder
- PVC Cover
- Annex Room w/ floor
- 2.75-inch mattress
- Shoe bag that slides into the tents railing for outdoor storage
- Under tent storage hammock that can be mounted inside or outside of the tent
- Installation hardware and necessary tools
- 154 lb
- 48 x 56 x 15 inches
- 96 x 56 x 52 inches
Open w/ Overhang
- 132 x 56 x 52 inches
- 92.5 x 56 x 2.75 inches
- 90 x 90 inches
- Aluminum 1 inch diameter
- Aluminum & fiberglass Sheets
- Tubular Frame
- 1" diameter
Tent Fabric Material
- Manufactured from high quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton Rip-Stop fabric (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance, Breathable, UV & Mold Resistant
- Rainfly & Annex Room
- 420D Polyester/Oxford material
- Coated with polyurethane for maximum rain protection
- Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
- Sheds water instantly
- Eliminates 50% of overhead light
- Driving Cover
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Black, 1000D PVC waterproof
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High-density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder, and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty PVC driving cover
- FREE zip on Annex room included as a free gift (a $250 value!)
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- FREE hanging gear hammock
- Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
- Annex room zips on after the tent has been installed.
- All necessary spikes included.
- All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks (using the custom extruded aluminum channel system).
- Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**Tent mounts slide In the lower mounting rail to accommodate any crossbars (left to right on the vehicle) with a spread of up to 52". We recommend your crossbars (left to right) are no more than 45" apart for optimal support. The included lower brackets will accept up to a 2.75" wide crossbar- Crossbars wider than 2.75" will require new brackets to be fabricated. Please see photos of the provided mounting brackets for a better idea of what to expect.**
PLEASE DO NOT fabricate your mounting rails before you receive your tent. It never ends up well.
PLEASE NOTE: MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT TO BOLT TO