Tuff Stuff® ''Delta'' Overland Roof Top Tent, 2 Person - TS-RTT-DLT
- Pre-Order - Shipping Mid December
- 140.00 LBS
The Tuff Stuff® ''Delta'' Roof top tent has been designed exactly the same as the Ranger overland tent, but without the additional overhang over the ladder area. The Delta rooftop tent also excludes the annex room (sold separately) and weighs in at approx. 20 lbs less.
By eliminating the entry overhang & annex room, this will allow the tent to be mounted at even lower heights (waist to chest level), without having to duck under the overhang. By having a front entry, this makes the Delta Rooftop Tent best suited for mounting to pickup truck beds, 4X4 travel trailers or smaller SUV/Crossover vehicles where the roof rack is below head height.
The Delta annex room (sold separately) is available to create a lower privacy room for changing, storage, or added real estate for housing the kids or dogs throughout the night.
INSTALLATION: Your vehicle must have crossbars (left to right) that can accept 150+ Lbs, and your crossbars should be at least 40" apart for proper support.
Pickup trucks: We strongly recommend the use of a truck bed rack. We do not recommend the Delta tents to be placed on the roof of a truck.
- 140 lbs
- 48 x 56 x 14 inches
- 96 x 56 x 52 inches
- 96 x 56 x 2.75 inches
- Annex Room Not Included
- Optional Not Included w/ Delta Tent
- Tuff Stuff® Overland Roof Top Tent Annex Room
- Aluminum 1 inch diameter
- Aluminum & fiberglass Sheets
- Tubular Frame
- 1" diameter
Tent Fabric Material
- Manufactured from high quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton Rip-Stop fabric (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance, Breathable, UV & Mold Resistant
- 420D Polyester/Oxford material
- Coated with polyurethane for maximum rain protection
- Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
- Sheds water instantly
- Eliminates 50% of overhead light
- Driving Cover
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Black, 1000D PVC waterproof
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Includes a polyester rain fly with the best water shedding ability on the market
- Upper air vents for warm air discharge
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows with awnings
- High-density foam mattress with removable & washable cover
- Pull out overhead veranda
- Unfolds off of either side of the vehicle (Side or Rear)
- All aluminum frame, ladder, and roof rack mounts
- All necessary hardware for complete installation (including tools)
- Heavy-duty PVC driving cover
- FREE PVC shoe storage bag
- Install time is approx 1-2 hours with 2 people. Detailed instructions included.
- All necessary spikes included.
- All necessary hardware included (even the tools) to mount to most all roof racks (using the custom extruded aluminum channel system).
- Ideal mounting height for the tent would be 76″-78″ above the ground to allow for the ladder to extend and annex to hang to the ground.
**Tent mounts slide In the lower mounting rail to accommodate any crossbars (left to right on the vehicle) with a spread of up to 52". We recommend your crossbars (left to right) are no more than 45" apart for optimal support. The included lower brackets will accept up to a 2.75" wide crossbar- Crossbars wider than 2.75" will require new brackets to be fabricated. Please see photos of the provided mounting brackets for a better idea of what to expect.**
PLEASE DO NOT fabricate your mounting rails before you receive your truck top tent. It never ends up well.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN ROOF RACK OR BASE FOR TENT
INSTALLING YOUR TENT: