Tuff Stuff® Overland Roof Top Awning 6.5′ x 8' - TS-AWN-RT-6.5
- 27.00 LBS
The Tuff Stuff® rooftop awning is designed to accommodate you and your passengers out on the trail by utilizing the existing roof rack to mount and support the rooftop awning. The Tuff Stuff® Rooftop Awning provides the ultimate comfort, shade, ease, and convenience when traveling to the most secluded camping locations. Gaining up to 8' of shade outward and 6.5' across, the Tuff Stuff® Rooftop awning is an addition you never knew you needed until you use it! Add our adjustable 12-volt dimming LED light strip to the awning to light up your entire camp.
Our Tuff Stuff® Rooftop awning can install multiple ways, using the universal L bracket system provided. Our customers have utilized their roof to mount, others have used their roof racks, and our customers who have installed our Rooftop Tent have used the existing rail system on the tent or alternatively drilled directly through the Rooftop Tent Base floor for a secure mount. If you hit the trails regularly or are an avid camper then the Tuff Stuff® Rooftop Tent & Rooftop Awning is right up your alley!
- Some of our customers have utilized their existing roof to mount our awnings
- Others have used their existing roof racks
- And still, others have used the existing rail system on their tent (for the 4.5' x 6') or alternatively drilled directly through the Roof Top Tent Base floor (for the 6.5' x 8') for a secure mount.
If you hit the trails, go to the beach, tailgate, or are an avid camper then the Tuff Stuff® rooftop awning is right up your alley!
Add the optional shade wall to reduce the afternoon sun & block the wind.
If for some reason the included brackets don't work with your rack try one of these
- Gobi ARB Awning Brackets
- Eezi-Awn Awning Mounts
- Manufactured from high quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- UV rated for sun protection
- Coated with polyurethane for maximum rain protection
- 4 qty support arms
- 4 qty velcro support loops per pole
- Reflective guide ropes for additional lateral support
- Tested to withstand severe winds/weather (while using guide ropes)
- All aluminum frame
Awning Driving Cover
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Black, 1000D PVC waterproof
- Includes all necessary stainless hardware and universal L brackets
- Installation: Easy
6.5' AWNING DIMENSIONS
- Width by Length: 6.5 x 8 feet
- Height: Up to 7'
- Includes: 2 qty ground stakes and 1 qty 6.5 x 8-foot panel
- Weight: 27 Lbs