The Tuff Stuff awning is an incredible product on its own, but when you add the camp shelter room you've added another element transforming your awning a 6.5 x 8 foot enclosed room. The Awning camp shelter is tough enough to withstand the outdoor elements and large enough to sleep up to 4 friends or one pain in the ass family member comfortably.
Made from a heavy-duty 280G polyester/cotton Rip-Stop waterproof coated canvas, this exact material used on our overland rooftop tents.
The awning camp shelter rooms are 6 sided, including a full PVC floor that will not allow water to get in, 4 walls and a full ceiling for maximum protection from the elements. There is a full-size entry door, 2 screen windows and a massive panel allowing access to your vehicle's doors from inside the room.
*AWNING NOT INCLUDED- SOLD SEPARATELY**
- Manufactured from high quality waterproof 280G polyester/cotton Rip-Stop fabric (the best water-shedding material on the market)
- Waterproof Polyurethane coating for maximum water resistance, Breathable, UV & Mold Resistant
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- "NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows
- Fully enclosed w/a ceiling & heavy duty floor
- Installs on our 6.5 x 8 awning
- Adjustable height
- Completely waterproof
- Can sleep up to 4 people comfortably
- Includes: Storage Bag
- Weight: 37 lbs
- Height: 23 x 14 x 10 inches
- Must have a 6.5' X 8' awning in order to use this room
- Simply attach the shelter using the included 1" clips
- slide the slider into the half channel and the awning camp shelter is ready for use within 3 minutes or less
- Easy peasy