The Alpha™ Roof Top tent annex room* is truly, the "Alpha" of all annex rooms, providing a huge space to keep your belongings, guests, kids or furry loved ones out of the elements while camping. We even include awning poles to erect overhead awning shades (using the solid door panels).
With a heavy-duty 1000D PVC floor and rain flaps to protect the zippers, your annex room will withstand wind, rain, and keep you warm at the same time.
Our annex rooms' entry door is located on the right-hand side of the annex room and includes a large zip outdoor at the rear wall to access your vehicle's passenger doors or bed while setting up at camp. NO-SEE-UM mesh screens have been added at all 3 windows including the entry door so you can still enjoy the beauty of the outdoors.
Guide ropes are included for increased strength in heavy winds. And there is an aluminized internal coating to retain heat.
This is a must-have addition to your Alpha™ Hard Shell Roof Top Tent!
*This is the annex room only, tent sold separately.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Mounting Height: 76 to 78 inches
- Dimensions L//W/H: 87x98x86 inches
- Floor: 1000D PVC
- Walls: 600D Polyester/Oxford material
- Coated with polyurethane for maximum win & rain protection
- Breathable UV & Mold Resistant
- Sheds water instantly
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper
- Pop-outs on 3 sides for added shade
- 3 “NO-SEE-UM MESH” screened windows
- Color: Military Green
- Zip the PVC floor onto the side walls.
- Spread out the floor until it is flat and locate the upper zipper. The annex walls zip on at the perimeter of the tent's overhang.
- Make sure your floor is evenly spread out. Use stakes to tie down the floor at the appropriate loops sewn into the annex room walls.
*Be sure to spread out the walls as tight as possible to ensure no rain collects in low spots, causing pooling. Oversaturation will cause water to eventually penetrate the fabric after heavy rainfall over several hours.
What is the annex room made from?
Manufactured from high-quality polyester/cotton windproof fabric.
Can I have the access door from any side of the vehicle?
Technically, no, the Alpha tent can fold open only from the passenger side of the vehicle, therefore the annex room will only have access to the passenger side of the vehicle.
Do I need an Annex Room?
Yes, you're going to want to spread out. Having extra storage and space when you need it most is what an annex room is all about. Put those kids and pets down below while you enjoy the scenery from above. And why not? You've worked hard to get here! Also, the Annex Room makes a great changing room instead of having to climb upstairs to switch out of the bathing suit and into camp wear gear... e.g. Ugg Boots and a sweatshirt.