TeraFlex Coil Spring Base Lift Kits raise your Jeep for more off-road ground clearance. These kits require additional components to correct suspension geometry — sold separately.
TeraFlex 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits include just the basic lift components only and do not have the drivability of a full suspension system. Requires Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, or longer Front Lower Sport Control Arms, or adjustable short or long Alpine (IR) Control Arms, and Front and/or Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) to correct suspension geometry.
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL4 Front: # 1863000 & JL4 Rear: # 1863100)
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
Max Tire Diameter:
• Caster correction required – NOT INCLUDED. Recommended components: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Bracket Kit (# 1938125), or adjustable 8-Arm Short Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), or adjustable 8-Arm Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit (Alpine: # 1316010 or Alpine IR: 1310510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar(s) (Front: # 1753420 or Rear: # 1754420).
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• May require 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500) and/or 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300).
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.