The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets, the 3.5” Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nosedive. TeraFlex Sport Frame Brackets are “built to take a hit.” The Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs, bump stops, and front sway bar quick disconnects optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance. Front Control Arm Sport Frame Brackets balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry on vehicles with 2.5-4.5” lifts. The Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple “install and drive” bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 3.5”
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL4 Front: # 1863000 & JL4 Rear: # 1863100)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
9.5 Hours (10.5 Hours w/ shocks)
(ST) Street & Trail:
• Delivers true Street & Trail (ST) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops protect occupants and the vehicle from hard suspension bottoming
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
3.5” Suspension Systems – No Shocks:
• Alpine RT3 Long Arm (JL2: # 1533100) (JL4: # 1533300)
• Alpine CT3 Long Arm (JL2: # 1523100) (JL4: # 1523300)
• Alpine RT3 Short Arm (JL2: # 1533200) (JL4: # 1533000)
• Alpine CT3 Short Arm (JL2: # 1523200) (JL4: # 1523000)
• Sport ST3 (JL2: # 1613300) (JL4: # 1613000)
3.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit:
• w/ 9550 Shocks (JL2: # 1356052) (JL4: # 1356050)
• No Shocks (JL2: # 1356002) (JL4: # 1356000)
Falcon Piggyback Shocks (2–4.5” Lift):
• SP2 3.5 aDAPT (JL2: # 10-04-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-04-35-400-200) (ED: # 11-04-35-400-202)
• SP2 3.5 e-Adjust (JL2: # 10-03-35-400-200) (JL4: # 11-03-35-400-200) (ED: # 11-03-35-400-202)
• SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust (JL2: # 10-02-33-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-33-400-200) (ED: # 11-02-33-400-202)
• SP2 3.1 (JL2: # 10-02-31-400-200) (JL4: # 11-02-31-400-200) (ED: # 11-02-31-400-202)
Falcon Monotube Shocks (2–3.5” Lift):
• SP2 2.1 (JL2: # 10-02-21-400-200) (JL4/ED: # 11-02-21-400-200)