TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems.
A 3.5” suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that “do it all” attitude, one of our 3.5” Alpine CT3 Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Long Arm features our Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets as well as a Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Axle Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come.
Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3-6” lifts. On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the long control arms.
The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Axle Bracket(s) improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
• Lift Height: 3.5”
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” Tires
• Rubicon Fenders: 35-37” Tires
CT Long Arm Suspension Systems:
• Adjustable Alpine Long Control Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Alpine Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
• Long Arm Suspension Crossmember provides additional strength
• Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
• Dependable performance w/ zero worries
• Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
• High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping and ride quality
• Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Bracket(s) improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
• Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
• Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
• Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
• Install and drive, simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
• TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
• (See INCLUDES for included components)
• 3.5” Lift Coil Spring Kits (JL2 Front: # 1863002 & JL2 Rear: # 1863102)
• Alpine Long Control Arm & Bracket Kit – 8-Arm (3-6” Lift) (# 1316010)
• HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar – Front (0-6” Lift) (# 1753420)
• Front Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-3.5” Lift) (# 1953250)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1953600)
• Progressive Bump Stop Kit – Front & Rear (0-4.5” Lift) (# 1959200)
• 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959500)
• 0.5” Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit – Front & Rear (# 1959300)
• Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (0–6” Lift) (# 1764000)
• 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit w/ Swivel Stud (2.5-4.5” Lift) (# 1764300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• All necessary hardware
• And more
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JL Wrangler (2-door)
• Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
• Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
• Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1057000) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
• Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
• Sport/Sahara Fenders Require 3” Front And 2.5” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2” Front and 2” Rear Bump Stop Extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
• Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” Front and 3” Rear Bump Stop Extensions and Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
• Alignment required.
• Requires longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended