A 3.5” suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that “do it all” attitude, our 3.5” Alpine CT3 Long Arm will make it happen. Features maximum tunability and performance.
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems build on our Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspension Systems. A 3.5” suspension system opens up a new world of tire sizes and off-road possibilities. If you have that “do it all” attitude, one of our 3.5” Alpine CT3 Extended-Travel Suspension Systems will make it happen. The Alpine CT3 Long Arm features our Alpine Long Arms & Brackets as well as a Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets for maximum tunability and flawless performance for years to come.
Adjustable Alpine Long Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3–6” lifts. On higher lifts, Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms. The Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
Extended-Travel Suspension Systems include carefully selected components to safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain. These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers available separately.
- Lift Height: 3.5”
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 33–35” Tires
- Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35–37” Tires
- CT Long Arm Extended-Travel:
- Adjustable Alpine Long Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3–6” lift kits
- Constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm or 50mm x 5mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, bolt-on Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms
- Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH
- Brackets feature a triple-stage powder coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Long Arm Suspension Crossmember provides additional strength
- Driveshaft Lowering Spacers, Forged ST Sway Bar, and Extended-Travel Accessory Kit safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel
- Rear Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Delivers true Cross-Trail (CT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality
- Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar and Track Bar Brackets improves steering response, centers axle to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduces body roll for unsurpassed handling
- Front and Rear Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
- REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or 1.75” Wheel Offset Adapter Pairs (# 1057000 x 2) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers REQUIRE removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon/Mojave fenders REQUIRE 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad
- Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 33” tires and 35” tires, respectively.
- Sport/Overland fenders REQUIRE 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
- Rubicon/Mojave fenders REQUIRE 2” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
- EcoDiesel models REQUIRE 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
- REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Long Arm Brackets.
- Alignment REQUIRED.
- REQUIRES longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.