TeraFlex Alpine RT (Rogue Trail) Suspension Systems build on our already capable Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems. These systems include all our top-of-the-line components. With its Alpine IR Long Arms & Brackets, the new Alpine RT3 Long Arm Extended-Travel Suspension System provides a completely new driving experience.
This kit includes HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets for maximum adjustability making them the perfect mix of performance and comfort. Adjustable Alpine IR Long Arms balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position on vehicles with 3–6” lifts. On higher lifts, Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms.
Independent Rotation (IR) Bushings remove bushing bind during full suspension travel for less overall bushing load during articulation resulting in unrestricted droop as well as a noticeable ride improvement whether on the highway or the trail. HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling. Extended-Travel Suspension Systems include carefully selected components to safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel. This results in improved suspension geometry and relaxed control arm angles for a superior ride quality and performance regardless of terrain.
These systems restore front and rear roll axis angles to minimize brake dive and acceleration squat. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH). Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all! Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks. Sold separately.
- Lift Height: 3.5”
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 33–35” Tires
- Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35–37” Tires
RT Long Arm Extended-Travel:
- Adjustable Alpine IR Long Arms & Brackets balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angles and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3–6” lift kits
- Constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm or 50mm x 5mm wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, bolt-on Long Arm Brackets reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop as well as shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms
- Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH
- Brackets feature a triple-stage powder coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Long Arm Suspension Crossmember and RockGuard Transmission Skid Plate provide additional strength
- Driveshaft Lowering Spacers, Forged ST Sway Bar, and Extended-Travel Accessory Kit safely provide 16” of rear suspension travel
- Rear Coil Spring Retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension travel
- Delivers true Rogue Trail (RT) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced NVH
- Innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- HD Forged Adjustable Track Bars and Track Bar Brackets improve steering response, center axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling
- SpeedBump and Progressive Bump Stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Features Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- TeraFlex Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
JT Gladiator (pickup)
Lift Height: 3.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 33” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
- Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front and 1” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
- Rubicon/Mojave Fenders: 37” (w/ 2” front and 2.5” rear bump stops/strike pad extensions/shims)
- REQUIRES aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or 1.75” Wheel Offset Adapter Pairs (# 1057000 x 2) for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers REQUIRE removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Sport/Overland fenders and Rubicon/Mojave fenders REQUIRE 2” Front and 1” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad
- Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 33” tires and 35” tires, respectively.
- Sport/Overland fenders REQUIRE 3” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 35” tires.
- Rubicon/Mojave fenders REQUIRE 2” Front and 2.5” Rear Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extensions/Shims (INCLUDED) to fit 37” tires.
- EcoDiesel models REQUIRE 1” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacer Kit (# 1155100) — NOT INCLUDED.
- REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Long Arm Brackets.
- Alignment REQUIRED.
- REQUIRES longer shocks (NOT INCLUDED) – Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.