The ROAM Vagabond XL rooftop tent is a durable waterproof tent that sleeps 3-4 people on top of a 3" high-density foam mattress capable of keeping you out of the elements in all types of weather.
This 4 season all-weather tent can be easily installed on a variety of roof racks or bed racks and takes minutes to pitch, wherever you find yourself at the end of the day. The tent is made of rugged 280G poly-cotton ripstop fabric with a robust diamond weaved nylon rainfly to shed water on those long wet nights on the trail.
Enter your new home away from home via a secure yet lightweight telescoping aluminum ladder that stows away ontop of the tent for travel. The 2 skylights and surrounding windows can be unzipped for maximum views of the night sky and morning sunrise.
|Size (closed)||72" x 48" x 12"|
|Size (sleeping)||72” x 96” x 52”|
|Mattress||3" high density foam, anti-condensation mat|
|Fabric||280g ripstop poly/cotton, UV, water, and mold resistant|
600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon with 2 clear vinyl sunroof windows
|Cover||Black, heavy-duty, laminated, 720 GSM PVC cover|
The ROAM Difference FEATURES:
- Sleeps 4 people comfortably!
- Diamond Plated Aluminum Base
- 600 denier Diamond Ripstop Nylon Rainfly with clear vinyl window over sunroof!
- 3" thick high density foam mattress!
- Included anti-condensation mat!
- Included boot bags!
- Included gear hammocks!
- 1” diameter tent frame for higher wind and snow resistance!
- 7.5’ tall telescopic ladder!
- Silent zipper pulls!
- 720 GSM Heavy Duty PVC Road Cover!
- Included Road Cover Roll Up Straps to stow your cover out of the way while at camp, giving access to your rig!
- OPTIONAL Annex Room: Same durable material as used for rainfly
- Annex room includes a black, heavy-duty, laminated, 600 GSM PVC floor!
So excited to get my tent opened up and no instructions! Watched a YouTube video and bam i was able to install the mounting brackets and ladder along with the shoe totes. When it can time to mount on top of my RCI bed rack the hardware included was the wrong size. The bolts that were sent were to small for the aluminum inserts that slide inside the aluminum rails connected to the tent. Luckily I had extra hardware to improvise. I am also concerned about the 6 small nuts and bolts that hold the tent to the aluminum mounting rails.