Looking for a complete air inflation solution for your Jeep JL or JT? Look no further than the Innovative AT Products 4 Tire Air Up/Down System & ARB Twin Compressor Kit!
This package includes our popular IJKP-24 4-Tire Air System and the ARB Twin Compressor Model CKMTA12, making it easy to air up or down your tires as needed. Plus, the included Air Down / Air Up Tool makes it simple to adjust your tire pressure on the go. Whether you're hitting the trails or just cruising around town, this system has you covered. So don't wait any longer, order yours today!
This package includes IJKP-24 and the ARB Twin Compressor CKMTA12.
Features of the System
- Tire inflation (and deflation) is even, consistent, and self-equalizes because all 4 tires are connected at once
- Your ARB investment is safe from the elements and heat tucked neatly under the passenger seat.
- All air connections are inside the Jeep, so you do not have to open your hood, crawl under your vehicle, or clean dirt/mud/ice/snow off your air connections. You can even close your doors “1-click” with the airlines connected for those cold and rainy days to stay warm and dry inside your Jeep while your tires inflate/deflate.
- It is a “zero residual pressure” system. Once you are done inflating your tires, the system returns to a neutral state.
- There is no pressure in the system that would be subject to expansion and contraction due to changes in temperature / altitude. That means less stress on components and seals.
- Only one threaded connection in main supply. That means no pipe tape, no pipe paste, or multiple threaded connections to deal with and less opportunity for leaks in the long run.
- No typical bulky and restrictive air connections. Our system uses simple, clean looking, and non-restrictive air connections.
- Each air line is 10ft long so you can easily reach your tires or that other vehicle that needs air (because there is always one!).
JL / JT Specific Mounting Brackets
The mounting bracket set has been specifically designed for mounting an ARB Twin Air Compressor in your Jeep JL under the passenger seat away from all the elements. The brackets mount to the stationary part of the seat frame and does not interfere or limit any of the seat movement (the same is the case for the seat brackets for the air connections). All the mounting brackets are laser cut and CNC bent aluminum to exact specifications and satin black powder coated for a clean, long lasting finish.
The Air Line System
It is a simple plug and play system once installed. All you have to do is connect the 2 Y-Connectors on each side of the Jeep, clip on the air chucks, and turn on the compressor. Typical inflation times for all 4 tires at once from 10-30psi at sea level are:
33’s – 4 min
35’s – 5 min
37’s – 7 min
40’s – 10 min
44’s – 12 min
It’s not just a box of parts, its a well thought out plan! The kit includes everything you need to mount / connect the ARB compressor and inflate your tires on your Jeep. The instructions provide step-by-step details to install the brackets, compressor, plumbing, and wiring (including Jeep specific connections). Unlike other systems in a box, there is no guesswork or trying to figure out where everything goes, what length to make each line, etc. Everything is already done for you! Each kit contains:
- 1 bracket set for under seat mounting of ARB Compressor
- 2 brackets for air connections (at sides of driver and passenger seats)
- All bolts / nuts
- All fittings
- All pre-cut tubing for air supply from compressor to seat connections
- 4 air lines (10 ft each) with connectors
- 4 Haltec air chucks (not shown in pictures)
- Custom airline storage bag
- All wiring terminals / connectors
- Step-by-Step Installation Instructions provided on Website
- Includes Jeep JL / JT specific details for connecting wires from ARB harness
- Also includes specific wiring details if using an sPOD or equivalent
- Air Down / Air Up Tool