So you have made the choice to buy an ARB Twin Air Compressor. And now you are left with the task of where to mount it and how to plumb it for use?
- Tire inflation (and deflation) is even, consistent, and self-equalizes because all 4 tires are connected at once
- Your ARB investment is safe from the elements and heat tucked neatly under the passenger seat.
- All air connections are inside the Jeep, so you do not have to open your hood, crawl under your vehicle, or clean dirt/mud/ice/snow off your air connections. You can even close your doors 1-click with the airlines connected for those cold and rainy days to stay warm and dry inside your Jeep while your tires inflate/deflate.
- It is a zero residual pressure system. Once you are done inflating your tires, the system returns to a neutral state. There is no pressure in the system that would be subject to expansion and contraction due to changes in temperature / altitude. That means less stress on components and seals.
- Only one threaded connection in main supply. That means no pipe tape, no pipe paste, or multiple threaded connections to deal with and less opportunity for leaks in the long run.
- No typical bulky and restrictive air connections. Our system uses simple, clean looking, and non-restrictive air connections.
- Each air line is 10ft long so you can easily reach your tires or that other vehicle that needs air (because there is always one!).
- JK Specific Mounting Brackets
- The mounting bracket has been specifically designed for mounting an ARB Twin Air Compressor in your Jeep JK under the passenger seat away from all the elements. The bracket mounts to the stationary part of the seat frame and does not interfere or limit any of the seat movement (the same is the case for the seat brackets for the air connections). All the mounting brackets are laser cut and CNC bent aluminum to exact specifications and black textured powder coated for a clean, long lasting finish.
- 1 Bracket for under seat mounting of ARB Compressor
- 2 Brackets for Air Connections
- All Bolts / Nuts
- All Fittings
- All Pre-Cut Tubing for Air Supply
- 4 Air Lines (10 ft each) with Connectors and 4 Air Chucks
- All Wiring Terminals / Connectors
- Step-by-Step Installation Instructions with Color Photos
- Includes Jeep JK specific details for connecting wires from ARB harness
- Also includes specific wiring details if using an sPOD or equivalent
- Optional Air Down / Air Up Tool, if selected
- Daystar makes a Switch Panel: Part #KJ 71040BK (07-10) / Part #KJ71034BK (11-18)
- Daystar makes a Pillar Switch Pod: Part #KJ71043BK (07-10) / Part #KJ71055BK (07-17)
- Rugged Ridge makes a Lower Console Switch Panel: Part #17235.55 (07-10) / Part #17235.54 (11-18)
- Rugged Ridge makes an A-Pillar Switch Pod: Part #17235.56 (07-10) / Part #17235.58 (11-18)
- Or simply cut an opening in console or dash for the switch or use an sPOD or equivalent
Not for use with running Air Lockers in addition to tire inflation.