This Jeep JK Mounting Bracket Kit has been specifically designed for mounting an ARB Air Compressor in your Jeep JKU/JK under the passenger seat away from all the elements, and out of harm’s way. Bracket mounts to the seat frame and does not interfere or limit any of the seat movement.
Wiring harness supplied by ARB tucks neatly under molding and dash and then goes through a factory hole in the firewall to the engine compartment (for power connections) for a nice clean install. Design was inspired after I struggled to find an acceptable mounting solution. I truly believe this mounting bracket kit offers an innovative mounting solution for the ARB Air Compressors which perform exceptionally.
2007-2018 Jeep JK Unlimited (4 Door) All Models and 2007-2010 Jeep JK (2 Door) All Models / Including RHD
NOTE: 2007 owners, please contact first. Some early 2007s have some slight differences.
For Use With
Mounting of an ARB Twin Air Compressor Model CKMTA12 or ARB Single Air Compressor Model CKMA12
- Mounting Bracket is laser cut and CNC bent aluminum to exact specifications.
- Powder coated textured black for a clean finish that looks OEM.
- Mounting Bracket is secured to the fixed part of the seat frame (so it does not move with seat) and is easily accessible for making connections and cleaning filters.
- Now includes mounting holes for both the ARB Twin and ARB Single so you have a choice.
- When using the ARB Single there is plenty of room to run ARB Air Locker Solenoids and/or the ARB Air Compressor Pump Up Kit.
- You will have to plumb the compressor in a manner that meets your requirements (not included). Or if you prefer, see my other product for a complete air solution using the ARB Twin.
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Electrical Connectors
- Everything you need to connect the ARB harness to your Jeep JKU/JK
- Step-by-Step Installation Instructions with Color Photos
- Includes Jeep JKU/JK specific details for connecting wires from ARB harness
*ARB Air Compressor (CKMTA12 and CKMA12) and ARB Air Compressor Pump Up Kit (171302) shown in pictures sold separately.