The Genesis dual battery system for the 2020+ Jeep Wrangler diesel and 392 is a game-changing upgrade for any off-road enthusiast. This powerful system allows you to run all of your electronics, such as lights, winches, and fridges, without draining your main battery.
With a fully sealed and waterproof design, the Genesis dual battery system is built to withstand the toughest conditions. It's easy to install, with a straightforward wiring process that can be completed in as little as one hour.
The Genesis dual battery system is also compatible with a wide range of aftermarket accessories, including solar panels, inverters, and more. And with a heavy-duty construction, it's sure to stand the test of time and provide reliable power for all of your off-road adventures.
So if you want to take your Jeep Wrangler to the next level, the Genesis dual battery system is the perfect choice. Upgrade today and never worry about running out of power on the trails again!
- Adjustable Battery Brackets for securely mounting a wide range of battery sizes under the back seat.
- Base brackets for securing the Adjustable Battery Brackets
- Universal Gen 3 Power Hub with smart battery combiner, 13' of positive 2ga cable with 600 amp fuse to connect to the cranking battery, and 32" of 2ga ground cable.
- Base brackets for securing the Power Hub
- Limits how far the rear seat can recline to protect the Power Hub from damage.
Gen 3 Power Hub
Genesis Offroad launched the first completely integrated, easy to install dual battery system for the Jeep Wrangler in 2013. Never satisfied with 'good enough', we have listened to customer feedback and refined our dual battery system to be even better suited to meet the demands of today's off road vehicles and their drivers.
Our purpose remains the same - to allow you to enjoy your aftermarket electrical accessories without worrying about draining down your cranking battery. Even if your cranking battery gets too low to start the engine, simply press a button to jump start from your second battery. Gone are the old days of reading wire schematics to figure out how to add a second battery to your vehicle with a manual selector switch or isolator device. Genesis dual battery kits are completely pre-wired for you out of the box for easy installation. No wire strippers or crimpers required!
- Requires one accessory battery, any brand, of the same type as the cranking battery, sold separately.
- Battery must be approximately 6.8" DEEP for the brackets to securely hold them in place
- We recommend using high quality AGM batteries
- Traditional wet lead acid batteries are NOT recommended
- Lithium batteries may be used ONLY if the cranking battery is also lithium. Do not mix battery types.
- Note the stock cranking battery may be used as long as the new accessory battery is of the same type.
- The largest battery that will fit under the Wrangler's back seat is a Group 27F (100 Ah)
- The group 31 size will not fit under the Wrangler's back seat because the posts will bump the seat brackets