Looking for an LED light kit that will give you the extreme performance you need? Look no further than the Baja Designs Roof LED Light Kit, 8 XL Linkable. This kit includes 8 XL Sports, Links, vehicle-specific mounting brackets, toggle switch style wiring harness, and rock guards – everything you need to take your Bronco night driving to the next level. The pre-load support bracket ensures stiffness in the most extreme terrain, so you can focus on taking down the night.
Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit is a turn key system for the Bronco owner that is looking to take down the night, and give a standoff appearance to their vehicle!
Note: This kit will only work if your Bronco DOES NOT have roof rails and crossbars.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 25,200 Utilizing 32 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 208W / 16A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
2021 - On Ford Bronco
- x4 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x8 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Bronco Mounting Brackets
- Pre-load Kit
- Toggle Switch Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)