Looking to add some extra light to your Ford Bronco? Baja Designs has you covered with their A Pillar LED Light Kit. This kit includes two LED auxiliary lights in spot pattern, as well as lenses for wide cornering and near-field orientation. Installation is simple and doesn't require any cutting or drilling. Add some extra visibility on your next adventure with Baja Designs!
The Bronco is a great platform to plan your next adventure around which is why we thought it might be necessary to offer enthusiasts a superior lighting solution, such as the Baja Designs A pillar light kit.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications(Per Light):
- Lumens: 4,600 Utilizing 2 types of Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 12 ounces
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
2021 - On Ford Bronco
- Squadron Pro, Pair Sport LED
- x2 Squadron Wide Cornering, Clear Lenses
- x2 Squadron Driving/Combo, Clear Lenses
- Mounting Hardware
- Relay Harness with Red Toggle Switch
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)