If you're looking for a top-quality LED light bar kit for the roof of your 21+ Ford Bronco, look no further than the Baja Designs Roof LED Light Kit, OnX6+. This kit includes a 50” OnX6+ LED Light Bar, vehicle-specific mounting brackets, hardware, and toggle switch wiring harness. Installation is a breeze - no cutting, trimming, or drilling required!
Carefully designed to be the ultimate roof mounted light bar kit for 2021 Ford Bronco. The 50” OnX6+ combines far reaching, high speed spot reflectors with the Baja Designs Driving Combo lens for a smooth yet intense pattern that will light up the whole trail.
Note: This kit will only work if your Bronco DOES NOT have roof rails and crossbars.
The OnX6+ LED Light Bar is BRIGHTER. BOLDER. BETTER.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 39,430 Utilizing 30 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 355W / 28.2A
- Dimensions: 50" x 4.29" x 2.69"
- Weight: 18.65 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- OnX6+ 50” LED Light Bar
- Bronco Mounting Brackets
- Toggle Switch Wiring Harness
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)