Baja Designs has engineered the perfect LED light bar kit for new Ford Bronco owners. This easy-to-install, adjustable light bar is tough enough to take on any terrain, and provides maximum performance and visibility. With 6, XL Sport lights that are linkable, this light bar is perfect for any outdoor activity.
Full adjustment. Total Performance. The XL Linkable was designed for the enthusiast looking to take charge with a light package that is completely customizable for their needs. This kit includes 6 XL Sports, Links, vehicle specific mounting brackets, wiring harness and rock guards. A pre-load support bracket is included to ensure stiffness in the most extreme terrain.
This kit is a turn key LED system for the Ford Bronco owner that is looking to drastically improve the looks and performance of their truck.
Please Note: This lightbar may interfere with a portion of the viewing window in front facing camera equipped vehicles.
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 18,900 Utilizing 24 LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 156W / 12A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- x2 XL Sport Spot LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Driving/Combo LED Light
- x2 XL Sport Wide Cornering LED Light
- x6 XL Sport Rock Guards
- Toggle Switch Wiring Harness
- Vehicle Specific Mounts
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)