Rebel Off Road Summit Series Front Bumper w/Skid- Jeep JK/JL/JT
- 117.80 LBS
Rebel Off Road is proud to introduce our new Summit Series Front Bumper & Skid plate for the Jeep Wrangler JK, JL and Gladiator JT. We worked with our technicians to build a bumper that wasn't a headache to install at home or by your local 4x4 shop.
Our front bumper has a recessed winch mount to allow for increased airflow by not blocking the grille. It's capable of holding up to a Warn Zeon 12-S Platinum. Installation of the winch has been simplified allowing you to drop the winch in once the bumper has been installed for a painless process. Save time and money on the installation process. No more having to remove your bumper just to install a winch. Our powder coated bumpers are sandblasted, pre-treated with 4 stage iron phosphate wash with deionized water rinse. They receive a Tier 1 OEM Supplier basecoat of zinc rich primer and then are shot with a top coat of black fine texture powder coat finish.
*Please note that the photos pictured above show a powder coated a textured gray/paint matched silver bumper. This does not represent the color of the bumper shipped. Our bumpers come powder coated textured black as mentioned above.
With 3.25" square fog light cut outs, you're capable of running all the popular lights from KC HiLiTES, Baja Designs and Rigid Industries (or any other manufacturers light that will meet that measurement).
For those looking for some extra protection we're also making available an optional lower skid that attaches to the front bumper. Laser Cut and press brake formed from 3/16" thick US Steel Made in the USA. Featuring a compact skid plate design which allows 40"+ tire clearance while protecting the grille and factory Rubicon sway bar electronic disconnect. It works with factory Rubicon / non Rubicon’s as well as most popular aftermarket sway bar systems. A 12 bolt mounting system for unsurpassed strength and fits tight up against the factory crash bar. It encompasses a sloped design for the best approach angle and can also be used even if you have removed the factory crash bar. All hardware included, fully welded and sanded finish, no cutting required and bolts on with heavy duty hardware.
Front Bumper Spec List:
- 2007-2018 Wrangler JK and 2018-Current Wrangler JL.
- 2020-Current Gladiator JT.
- Recessed winch mount allows for better cooling, air flow, and a lower center of gravity.
- Compact bumper design allows for 40" or greater tire clearance while protecting the grille.
- Works with factory Rubicon / non Rubicon aftermarket sway bar systems.
- 14 bolt mounting system for unsurpassed strength. Fits tight up against the frame for the better approach angle.
- Works with factory crash bar. You can remove factory crash bar for added clearance.
- Purchase our bumpers raw for the ultimate customization or black textured powder coat.
- Integrated Heavy Duty Winch tray designed with standard 10” x 41/2” mounting pattern. Will fit Warn Zeon and other popular winches (Including Warn 12000lb Zeon).
- Hoop/stinger accessory and skid sold separately.
- Extra heavy duty recovery shackle tabs 1-inch thick.
- No cutting required. Bolts on with heavy duty hardware.
- Hardware Included.
- Fully welded and sanded finish.
- Built from robotically welded .188 Mild Steel. Laser cut and press brake formed from 3/16" thick USA steel.
- 100% Made In The USA with USA steel.
Swapped both my front and rear bumpers for the Summit Series. These bumpers are solid and well built. Selected the powder coat option as well as the front hoop. Had them install the KC fog lights as well as the KC Slim Lights. Had them install the Warn winch which fits perfectly. The setup front and back looks amazing and I get lots of compliments on how good it looks all the time. Rebel took a lot of time in engineering these bumpers for their Offroad customers and it really shows. Very well done.