TeraFlex JT: Alpine IR Long Arms and Long Arm Brackets provide maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 3–6” lifts. Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping.
TeraFlex JT: Alpine IR Long Arms and Long Arm Brackets provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 3–6” lifts. Our innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance. CAD-engineered TeraFlex JT: Long Arm Brackets are designed for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance. Front Long Arm Suspension Crossmember provides additional strength. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Innovative, maintenance-free IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping to improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
- JL / JT: Long Control Arms (Alpine/IR) and Long Arm Brackets:
- Adjustable Long Control Arms and Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3–6” lift kits
- Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, bolt-on Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop and shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms
- Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Long Arm Brackets feature a premium triple-stage powder coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Front Long Arm Suspension Crossmember (NOT INCLUDED) provides additional strength
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation — no welding required
Adjustable Control Arms:
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
-REQUIRES cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Long Arm Brackets.