TeraFlex JK: Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on JK Wrangler/Unlimited models with 3-6” lifts. Can be added to an existing suspension lift.
Our innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping. These maintenance-free bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance.
On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets reposition the frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the control arms.
Must be used with Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – NOT INCLUDED. Our CAD-designed TeraFlex JK: Alpine Long Arm Brackets are engineered for maximum strength. By streamlining the frame-end mounting points, we were able to incorporate both upper and lower mounts in each bracket thus simplifying installation while maintaining a factory appearance.
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• 3-6” Lift
Control Arm Specs:
• Tube Diameter & Wall: 1-5/8” X 0.157” (42mm X 4mm)
• Factory Length = 17-7/16”
• Min. Length = 20”
• Max. Length = 21-1/2”
• Both Ends = 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
• Thread = 1-1/4”-12 UNF
Alpine IR Long Control Arm:
• Driver Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
• Passenger Rear Upper (# XXXXXXX)
Features & Benefits:
JK Alpine IR Long Control Arms:
• Adjustable Alpine IR Long Control Arms & Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6” lift kits
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (upper) or 50mm x 5mm (lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
• On higher lifts, Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during droop and shock load transferred through the Alpine IR Long Control Arms
• Bolt-on Alpine Long Arm Brackets (NOT INCLUDED) are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduce NVH compared to other long arm kits
JK Alpine IR [Long] Control Arms:
• Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
• Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
• Innovative IR Bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex as well as excellent NVH damping
• Maintenance-free IR Bushings improve on- and off-road ride quality and performance
• Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
• Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
• Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
• Requires cutting and welding.
• Requires cutting/removal of factory control arm bracketry to install Alpine Long Arm Brackets.
• Alpine IR Long Control Arms and Alpine Long Control Arms must be used w/ Alpine Long Arm Bracket Kit (# 1957000) – NOT INCLUDED.