The new two-piece Spicer® 1350 series driveshaft for the Jeep Gladiator JT is engineered as a direct bolt-in solution for increased strength. Featuring several upgrades designed for added durability on the trail, this driveshaft includes 3" DOM tubing. Dana gives you everything you need for the upgrade, including a center bearing drop bracket kit designed to accommodate lifted vehicles.
These Spicer driveshafts are optimized for 0" - 6" lifts
Fitment: Jeep Gladiator JT Gladiator Rubicon/Overland w/ Advantek Dana 44
Length: Collapsed/Extended 62.5" / 68.7"
Dana provides off-roaders with an upgrade for their Jeep Gladiator JT, with these high-performance 1310 and 1350 Series Spicer® driveshafts. Find out why the Spicer name has been trusted for generations, and why our innovations will continue to inspire Jeep owners to push the boundaries for years to come.
Spicer Driveshafts for Improved Strength in Your Jeep JT
Following certain modifications to a Jeep Gladiator JT, the factory driveshaft may not stand up to increased torque and angle demands, and it may contribute to excessive vibration.
Optimized for lifted vehicles and engineered to deliver increased strength and reduced critical speed issues, Spicer® performance driveshafts are renowned for their ruggedness and high quality: the Spicer heavy-duty 1350 driveshaft for Gladiator garnered a 2020 Global Media Award at SEMA 2019.
- Engineered with a smaller diameter for improved clearance to the exhaust
- Include a direct-fit bolt-in flange
- Provide ease of installation and a better off-road experience
- Deliver strength that can exceed even original equipment
- Tubes are thicker for added strength
Note: To ensure the proper fitment, it is best to measure your application after any axle and lift installation.
- 100% bolt-in direct fit
- All hardware included, no adapter flange or new yokes needed
- High angle flange yoke at the axle
- Service free means more driving and less maintenance
- Lubed-for-life SPL® 1350 series u-joint
- Permanently sealed high temperature CV boots
- Dana-designed CV joint with high performance HNBR boot
- Two-piece design
- Ensures no critical speed issues
- Allows for smaller OD, yet high strength 3×0.083 DOM tubing
- Allows for best possible break over angle