The new two-piece Spicer® 1350 series driveshaft for the Jeep Gladiator JT is engineered as a direct bolt-in solution for increased strength. Featuring several upgrades designed for added durability on the trail, this driveshaft includes 3" DOM tubing. Dana gives you everything you need for the upgrade, including a center bearing drop bracket kit designed to accommodate lifted vehicles.
Length: Collapsed/Extended 35.9" / 39.0"
Fitment: 19+ Jeep Gladiator JT Rubicon w/ Advantek Dana 44
Built from high-quality steel to deliver the ruggedness and durability you’re already getting in the axles in your Jeep JT, 1350 Series driveshafts are engineered for applications that require high horsepower and torque.
- Maintenance free SPL® 1350 Series double cardan
- Lubed-for-life high performance SPL 1350 series u-joint
- Non-greaseable lubed-for-life double cardan centering package
- Improved lube retention and resistance to contaminants
- No loss of operating angle potential
- High strength tubing
- Smaller diameter 2×0.120 DOM front shafts allow for improved clearance
- 3×0.083 DOM rear shafts ensure no critical speed issues
- Slip member
- Front shafts feature strong 1.375" spline with a re-lube zerk in the seal
- Rear shafts feature 1.5" spline with a re-lube zerk in the slip yoke
- Lubed-for-life high performance SPL 1350 series u-joint at end of each slip yoke