The RPM Steering 2.5 Ton Extreme Currie 70" axle swap, 2" Aluminum Steering Kit for Jeep JL/JT Gladiator is the perfect choice for those who want the utmost in steering performance after installing aftermarket axles.
This steering kit features massive 2" solid USA-made 7075 T6 cold finish aluminum links with hexed tie rod ends for easy adjustments, 1.25" forged tie rod ends, and anti-flop ends built-in. Serrated Belleville washers are included, along with the tie rod and drag link. No drilling is required for stock location.
JEEP WRANGLER W/ CURRIE 70 AXLES & JEEP GLADIATOR JT W/ CURRIE 70 AXLES
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Massive 2" solid USA made 7075 T6 cold finish aluminum link with hexed ends for easy adjustments
- 1.25" forged TREs
- Anti-flop ends built-in (excludes pitman arm joint)
- Serrated Belleville washers (included)
- Tie rod and drag link included in the kit
- No drilling required for stock location
- Drag link flip option
- Tie rod is a direct bolt-on for Currie 60 and Currie 70 JL/JT axles.
- Select stock location for up to 4" lift.
- For lifts higher than 4.5", we recommend a flip kit.