If you're looking for a heavy-duty bolt-in steering system for your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT, we've got you covered. The Steer Smarts Yeti XD UD60 No Mod Bolt In Steering Kit includes our YETI XD Tie rod, Bottom Mount Drag Link, and 1-5/8" Aluminum Damper bracket.
If you're looking to really beef up your front-end setup, be sure to check out our YETI XD Front Adjustable track bar. With this kit, you can have a complete bolt-in steering system with no modifications required. So get ready to take on the toughest trails with ease!
This kit includes the YETI XD™ Tie rod, Bottom Mount Drag Link, and 1-5/8" Aluminum Damper bracket.
YETI XD TIE ROD + DRAG LINK ASSEMBLIES:
Easy bolt-on installation.
Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA
- 30mm 1-1/2 Ton ball joints are designed specifically for the JL / JT with a UD60 or PR60 (68.5" wide).
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High-quality seals ensure ball joints life is long-lived. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition.
- Fully greaseable.
TIE ROD + DRAG LINK ENDS:
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long-lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat-treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 ¼ inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
- Unique “Reverse Pin” technology on the passenger-side ends prevents our linkage from unwanted flopping/rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor linkages.
- Tie rod and drag link adjusters are manufactured from large diameter ¼ inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
- Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
- Designed with right-hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
- Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long term serviceability.
- YETI XD™ tie rod and drag link fit all left-hand drive JL Wrangler models 2018+ and JT Gladiator models 2018+ equipped with a UD60 (68.5" wide).