Recon JK Front Bumpstop Mount Install Guide
REBEL OFF ROAD FRONT BUMPSTOP MOUNT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Includes: Front upper bumpstop mounts | Grade-8 hardware
Thank you for purchasing the Rebel Off Road bolt-on bumpstop kit. This system includes all necessary mounting brackets and hardware to convert the front of a Jeep Wrangler JK to a hydraulic bumpstop design. (Bumpstops sold separately / available from Rebel Off Road.) This system is engineered to achieve rock buggy caliber wheel travel when offroad plus superb street drivability when on pavement.
NOTE: For ease of installation, the bumpstop should be installed prior to mounting the bumpstop mounting bracket.
Installation – Bumpstop into Bumpstop Mount: NOTE: Instructions assume a King 2.0 bumpstop is used
- Remove large nut on top of bumpstop and insert bumpstop into mount
- Line up off center allen head locating bolt on bumpstop with off center hole in bumpstop mount
- Tighten down large nut
Bumpstop Mount Install:
- Begin with Driver’s side
- Remove 3 nuts and 3 washers that secure upper coilover mount to factory coil spring bucket
- Install bumpstop mount onto 3 bolts
- Reinstall 3 nuts and 3 washers
- Tighten all hardware
- Follow same instructions on Passenger side
NOTE: The top of the bumpstop will protrude through the hole in the factory coil bucket.