ReadyLift Jeep JK Wrangler, 2007-2013, Max Flex Short Arm 4" Lift Kit
- 100.00 LBS
New Product - Jeep JK Wrangler 4.0" Max Flex Short Arm Suspension System - USA Made!
Not Just Suspension...Performance Suspension!
Increase your Off Road ablity with an incredibly great ride! That is exactly what the new ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex System does! ReadyLIFT® has spent over a year developing what we guarantee is the best short arm Jeep JK system on the market today. From the trails of Moab and Rubicon to the extreme rock gulleys of Big Bear, we have pounded, thrashed, twisted and thottled this system to the max to insure that what we offer to you Jeep owners is the absolute best short arm flex kit on the market.
"The ReadyLIFT Off Road suspension proves quality suspensions work on the JK Unlimited. The ride was controlled and smooth, even over whoops, in the sand, or on the rocks. In the short time we had, we were impressed with the way the big Jeep worked." - Phil Howell, Editor 4WD Magazine
The ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension 2007-UP Jeep JK Wrangler Max Flex system combines the best engineered solutions to create the ultimate 4.0" Lift Short Arm Flex Kit. This kit changes the description "To The Max" entirely! If you have wanted a kit that features the best of everything, the ReadyLIFT® Off Road Suspension Max Flex System is it! How did we do it? First we analyzed inhernet problems with other kits on the market then we summoned the experience of some of the biggest names in Jeep retailers and installers to point out where other systems fall short. Over the course of over a year of testing and development along with the approval of some of the most hard core Jeep installers, we are proud to offer what can be dubbed the absolute best Jeep JK Short Arm kit availabe.
The heart of the system is the development of beefy 1-3/4" - 5/16" DOM tube steel front and rear control arms which have been teamed with the absolute best and strongest flex joints on the market - the Currie Original Johnny Joint®. No other joint on the market can compare when it comes to getting Maximum Articulation. The 4.0" of front lift and 3.0" of rear lift is achieved with ReadyLIFT® progressive wound Off Road coil springs. This lift includes heavy duty extended length front and rear sway bar end links that do not compromise on road handling nor maximum flexing qualities. Additionally, we also include a new heavy duty rear track bar relocation bracket to aid in correcting important suspension geometry.
Features & Benefits:
- Bolt On Installation - No Modifications Required
- Tough Silver and Black Powdercoated Finish
- Includes Original Currie Johnny Joints® - fully servicable with a tough zinc plated finish
- 4.0" Front Lift - 3.0" Rear Lift - Progressive Wound Coil Springs
- Provides Maximum Articulation - No Binding or Limitations Even In The Most Extreme Flexing Situations
- 1-3/4"-5/16" Heavy Duty DOM Tube Steel Control Arms
- Includes 3/16" Plate Steel Rear Track Bar Bracket to Correct Roll Center and Bushing Alignment.
- Allows for up to 38" Tires with 4.5" backspacing wheels or less
- Fits 2dr and 4dr Wranglers including Unlimited and Rubicon
- Recommend Heavy Duty Track Bars - Recommend ReadyLIFT® 77-6002 / 77-6003 Heavy Duty Off Road Track Bars - Includes Johnny Joints® (bars sold separately)
- Requires longer shocks - Recommend ReadyLIFT® SST9000 CNC Machined Performance Shocks (sold separately)
- Proudly Engineered and Made In U.S.A.