SHIPPING COST WILL VARY. WE WILL CONTACT YOU AFTER THE ORDER IS PLACE TO DETERMINE THE COST.
This all new Laser cut and Puzzled Roll Cage Kit (un-welded) from GenRight Off Road.
We use the latest Laser Cutting and CNC Tube Bending technology to build this cage from heavy duty 2" diameter DOM tubing and features solid 8-point mounting for maximum protection (unlike other cages on the market).
This is the best most protective, complete replacement, weld-in (not bolt in) cage available making it the safest cage on the market for a Jeep Wrangler JK.
All the tubes are cut to length and notched to fit together like a "puzzle." You just need a welder to put it all together.
- Made from 2" diameter heavy duty x .120" wall D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing.
- Laser Cut and notched CNC bent tubes, with additional Keying for fool-proof assembly and a precision fit
- Solid 8-point mounting for maximum safety by adding an additional pillar behind rear seats to protect passengers
- Designed for maximum visibility with an ultra low profile dash bar
- Only minor trimming of plastic dash end caps is needed and is not visible when cage is installed
- Fits under factory hard or soft tops, soft top adapter kit is optional.
- Can be used with hard (full or half) doors or soft doors.
- Heavy duty cage to tub mounting brackets are laser cut and formed.
- Includes bracket mounting kit to accept all the factory seat belts.
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware (Grade 8)
- Includes very detailed step by step installation instructions.
- This kit was designed to be used with all the options (X-bar and V-bar). We strongly urge you to install these bars for the cage to provide it's best protection.
- This kit is sold un-welded, requiring welding by the end user in the vehicle.
- This kit requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior for install).
- After welding the cage, the cage can be removed for powder coating.
- It is possible to re-fit most of the stock interior plastic (including the sound bar), but it will take some work to trim the plastic nicely.
- Some trimming of the rear door panel (on factory hard doors) will be necessary to clear B-pillar tubes.
- Adding a roll cage to a Jeep is not a guarantee of safety. However, this is a substantial upgrade from the factory cage.