These lightweight but durable rocker guards for your 4 door Jeep JK will protect one of the most vulnerable spots on your vehicle, and the sleek design is curved to match the body of the Jeep.
Our Rocker Guards provide the highest ground clearance and strength on the market, thanks to unique internal gusseting for unrivaled support.
This is a great upgrade for anyone looking for maximum protection and a functional step on their JK or JKU
- Lightweight 3/16" 6061-T6 Aluminum is laser cut and CNC formed for a precise fit
- Highest ground clearance on the market (hangs no lower than the body and is tapered up)
- 3 piece design ties into multiple points on the Jeep for maximum durability
- Unique internal bracing provides superior structure and strength
- Contoured to fit the shape of the JK's curved body
- Wraps all the way under to the frame where it ties to the body mounts
- Full coverage from front to rear (protects the flares too)
- Smooth "Boatside" tapered style will not get hung up on trail obstacles
- Will work with metal tube flares or the factory plastic flares
- Shape design acts as a nice 4" wide step for the vehicle occupants
- Sold in pairs (left & right)
- Includes all new Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- Shipped un-painted, but can be painted or powder coated (or left raw; the aluminum will not rust)
- Made in the USA
*Don't forget to add our "Rash Guards" (RCG-8204) for extra durability in the high impact areas!
- Installation requires drilling of the "Kick Plate" in mounting locations.
- We recommend adding grip tape where necessary for better foot traction during entry and exit.
- If still running the factory plastic flares, these rockers will require trimming about 5/8" off the bottom of the factory flares.
- Will not work with body lifts (attaches to the bottom of the body mount bolts).
- Also available in an extra heavy duty Steel version (RCG-8004) if you're extra hard on your rig
- We also offer matching B-pillar protection (ACC-8060).