The ARB CKSA12 Air Locker Compressor has been designed specifically for air locker activation and sealed for moisture and dust resistance, this compact on-board compressor comes with a full wiring loom for simplified installation and plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. Despite being compact in size, the Air Locker Activation System is built from quality components for quiet operation and extra long life and is suitable for running on the 12V accessory supply for most 12V and 24V vehicles due to its low current draw.
At less than half the weight of other compressor kits, this system is ideal for competition vehicles, rock crawlers, or any other vehicle where a compact, light weight, and quick installing design is needed! The compressor features fully sealed components, pressure switch controlled air manifold system, hard anodized cylinder bore with carbon fiber piston rings, relocatable air filter assembly, ball bearing equipped rotating components, and the low current draw of 5 amps at no load and 6.5 amps at full load means it will run on the 12 volt accessory supply of most 12 volt and 24 volt vehicles. Kit includes fully assembled and tested 12 volt compressor, complete wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug-in contacts, switches, air filter, mounting hardware, and comprehensive photo-illustrated installation guide.
- Hard anodized cylinder bores for reduced friction
- Teflon impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for maximum trouble free life
- Anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180 degrees
- Constructed entirely of lightweight, high strength engineering grade materials
- Relocatable air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning