Introducing the Alcon Big Brake Upgrade Kit for Jeep Wrangler JK using Dana 60 or Dana 70 Axles! This custom-designed kit includes everything you need to upgrade your Wrangler's brake system, including front and rear calipers, pads, and rotors.
Alcon's extensive testing has proven that this brake system can handle even the toughest off-road conditions without sacrificing performance. Plus, the kit is designed to be compatible with OE master cylinders and fit neatly behind many 17" and larger aftermarket off-road wheels. So whether you're tackling high rocks or desert washes, you can rest assured that your Alcon Big Brake Upgrade Kit has got you covered. Order yours today and enjoy peace of mind on your next off-roading adventure
The ALCON front & rear big brake kit offers unmatched performance both on and off road for your daily driver or purpose built trail rig. Utilizing massive 350mm front and 330mm rear rotors in conjunction with 4 piston calipers all around helps achieve up to 45% improved performance over the OEM brakes. For Jeep Wrangler axles featuring Dana 60/70.
Here's the facts from ALCON:
- Gains in performance over stock braking systems
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
- Offered in 5 lug or 6 lug
- Fits Currie 60 or 70 axles
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact & fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads significantly increase both stopping distance & stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- Retains & utilizes OEM parking brake
- Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels
Notes: This kit is for both the front & rear axles, the individual front or rear kits are avaliable - please call in to inquire about these kits, thank you!
Rebel's take: "We're running Alcon's Big Brake Kit on two separate Jeeps at the shop, and the added performance is absolutely incredible. We could literally use one big toe to stop the Jeep with no problems at all. We upgraded the Rebel Command vehicle to 42" Maxxis Trepador tires and the Alcon brakes bring it to a stop far shorter than a stock Jeep - which say's quite a lot about the stopping power these things make..."