ALCON Brakes JEEP JK WRANGLER FRONT & REAR BIG BRAKE KIT DANA 44 AXLE
- Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Days
- 0.00 LBS
The ALCON front & rear big brake kit for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers offers unmatched performance both on and off road for your daily driver or purpose built trail rig. Utilizing massive 350mm front and 330mm rear rotors in conjunction with 4 piston calipers all around helps achieve up to 45% improved performance over the OEM brakes.
Here's the facts from ALCON:
- Gains in performance over stock braking systems
- Up to 30% reduction in disc temperature rise
- Up to 26% reduction in pad work rate
- Up to 25% reduction in pedal effort
- Ductile Iron caliper housing providing maximum strength and stiffness as well as high resistance to impact & fatigue
- Epoxy acrylic paint over acid zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection
- High friction pads significantly increase both stopping distance & stopping power
- Larger rotors increase brake torque and thermal capacity, reducing potential for brake fade
- Increased pad area reduces temperatures and increases pad life
- Retains & utilizes OEM parking brake
- Fits many 17" and larger aftermarket wheels
Notes: This kit is for both the front & rear axles, the individual front or rear kits are avaliable - please call in to inquire about these kits, thank you!
Rebel's take: "We're running Alcon's Big Brake Kit on two separate Jeeps at the shop, and the added performance is absolutely incredible. We could literally use one big toe to stop the Jeep with no problems at all. We upgraded the Rebel Command vehicle to 42" Maxxis Trepador tires and the Alcon brakes bring it to a stop far shorter than a stock Jeep - which say's quite a lot about the stopping power these things make..."
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT 866-900-8841 TO SPEAK WITH A BUILD SPECIALIST. THEY'LL BE ABLE TO APPLY YOUR NEW $300 GIFT CERTIFICATE IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR ALCON BIG BRAKE PURCHASE!