Rebel Offroad XPLOR Toyota Tacoma Bed Rack - Half Height
- 75.00 LBS
The wait is over! Rebel Off Road Engineering is proud to announce our 2016-current Toyota Tacoma XPLOR bed rack. By installing our XPLOR Bed rack on your Tacoma, you're instantly able to carry valuable trail gear, camp accessories & recovery gear on your bedrack safely and securely.
The XPLOR Bed Rack by Rebel Offroad allows you to free up valuable bed space in your Tacoma by providing well thought out mounting points for your off road & overland accessories throughout your bed rack. The XPLOR bed rack eliminates the need to play Tetris in your bed each time you pack up your vehicle for the weekend. Rebel Offroad provides several options for mounting your gear throughout, providing accessibility to your items any time, any place.
|LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY |
With a low 12" height off the bed rail the XPLOR rack provides an extremely low center of gravity resulting in more stability on/off road, improving drivability. Mount any rooftop tent to the XPLOR bed rack below the cab, which minimizes wind drag and increasing MPG (compared to other racks) which improves the appearance of your Tacoma.
|OEM QUALITY FINISH |
Our powder coated racks are sandblasted, pre-treated with 4 stage iron phosphate wash with deionized water rinse. They receive a Tier 1 OEM Supplier basecoat of zinc rich primer and then are shot with a topcoat of black fine texture powder coat finish.
|BUILD QUALITY IN MIND THROGHOUT |
ROE went with half inch, grade 8 bolts for mounting to your bed rails and 3/8" stainless carriage bolts throughout out the frame for added strength and durability.
|ENGINEERED TO PERFECTION |
The brilliant engineers at ROE have gone above and beyond with this precision design, following all the lines, angles and contours of the Tacoma. This result is that the rack compliments your Tacoma like no other. We opted to design the XPLOR rack be a full-length rack to better match the beds length, resulting in a finished look- Not a one size fits all.
- Ability to mount shovels, axes, Hi-Lift jacks, lights, quick fist mounts, spare tire and a rooftop tent
- Unique rooftop tent mounting-ability
- Optional mounting provisions designed around the bed rack such as bike mounts, shovel/axe mounts, universal carrier plates and more
- Designed specifically around the 2016-Current Tacoma 5' bed (Not a universal application)
- Slotted holes throughout the entire bed rack enable you to get creative with your accessory mounting
- Slotted holes at the top braces, allow the installation of any rooftop tent
- Assembly can be done within approx. 30 min, and mounted within 20 min.
- Maintains great rear-view visibility through the back window despite the low rack-height
- Optional Headache rack molle panel to mounting additional accessories up against the front of the bed
- 12" Height from the top of bed rail to top of bed rack
- Heavy duty 3/16" thick steel
- 52" Length
- 1/2", Grade 8 mounting bolts
- Stainless steel carriage bolts
- No drilling, cutting or fabrication to install
- Max weight capacity
- Dynamic: 900Lbs
- Static: 1250Lbs
- Offered in Bare steel or fine textured black powder coat (+$300)
Requires factory cargo rail system to mount
Bed Rack MUST be painted if ordered in raw steel to prevent rusting
HEADACHE RACK MOLLE PANEL
CARRIER SIDE PLATES
STAND OFF BRACKETS
ADDITIONAL TOP CHANELS
TABLE MOUNTING BRACKET
LIGHT/ANTENNA ACCESSORY MOUNT