XPLOR Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack - Full Height
Looking for a truly modular, make it your own bed rack system for your Jeep Gladiator? Look no further. We've created the XPLOR Rack with customization front and center. With the ability to mount our carrier plates on the outside, inside and top of the rack, you can create the perfect setup for your next adventure.
The Ultimate Modular JT Bed Rack System
We went with half inch bolts for mounting to your existing factory frame rails and 3/8" carriage bolts throughout out the frame for added strength and reliability. Our powder coated racks are sandblasted, pre-treated with 4 stage iron phosphate wash with deionized water rinse. They receive a Tier 1 OEM Supplier basecoat of zinc rich primer and then are shot with a top coat of black fine texture powder coat finish.
Our rack allows you also to run either a Halo Rack on top or the Rhino Rack Pioneer platform for additional mounting/storage options. With plenty of locations to mount lights, if you decide you need to make your own, feel free to drill into the cage and create your custom light setup.
What's included in the basic setup?
- Front, middle and rear brace bars including their corresponding crossbars
- 4 carrier plates for mounting accessories to the exterior side of your rack
- 6 top channel braces, perfect for mounting rooftop tents or other accessories
- 1 plate for mounting behind the Rebel Off Road Logo cut-out, which you can powder coat/paint any color to match your Gladiator
- Mounting Hardware
View XPLOR Rack Full Height Bed Rack
Our bed rack attaches securely to your Gladiators sliding cargo bed rails, located on the inner side of your bed.
Did your Gladiator not come with factory bed rails? No problem, you can purchase Rebel Off Road's Heavy duty bed rails as an accessory at a much more affordable price.
- Securely mount any rooftop tent
- Includes 1/2" black carriage bolts
- Ability to customize the rack to your liking
- Offered in raw or textured black powder coat
- 14" Height- Keeps all gear below the cab
- Ability to mount a multitude of accessories
Optional mounts & accessories available here
- 900 Lbs max capacity (Static, while parked)
Basic Set Up Includes
You'll receive front, middle and rear uprights (outer braces) including their corresponding crossbars. Four carrier plates for exterior side mounting. Six top channel braces, perfect for mounting rooftop tents or other accessories. You'll also receive a plate for mounting behind the cut-out Rebel Off Road Logo, which you can powder coat any color to match your Gladiator.
- Qty. 3 cross bars
- Qty. 6 bed mounting points
- Qty. 4 mounting plates (for mounting accessories)
- Qty. 6 top channels
- All necessary mounting & assembly hardware
With our new fridge slider mount, you won't have to drill into your brand new bed to mount a slide. Our mount bolts to the bed rails, and allows you to mount either a Dometic or ARB fridge slide elevated above your tailgate when pulled out. It also has molle panels for mounting first aid kits or accessories you'll need quick access to, and has rubber stoppers on the bottom to protect your bed.
Rebel has also designed a useful table mount that will attach under the top portion of our rack. This will allow you to run a table tucked up and stored securely.