Continuing the Tuffy legacy of designing and manufacturing the finest security console safes in the industry since 1997, Tuffy has created a security console safe for the Jeep Wrangler JL and all new Jeep Gladiator JT. This 16 gauge steel console safe provides style, security and convenience, while maintaining the refined curves of the OEM console. The Tuffy console safe transforms your OEM console into a heavy-duty lockable storage area utilizing Tuffy’s Pry-Guard locking system with 10 tumbler double bitted security key to help protect valuables from thieves.
The innovative design utilizes an exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents, and allows use of the factory USB outlet inside. The safe maintains a completely stock look including full use of armrest, interior tray, optional light and lid. Featuring a durable texture powder coat finish, the safe comes ready to install in just a few minutes without drilling.
- Integrated bump stops for a soft close.
- Tuffy exclusive lid support feature that keeps the lid open while accessing contents.
- Maintains full use of the factory armrest, interior tray, optional light and lid.
- Allows use of the factory USB outlet inside
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals and convenient finger pull.
- Featuring Pry-Guard locking system with 1/8” thick welded steel components.
- Quick and easy install, no drilling.
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction.
- Durable texture powder coat finish.
- Patent pending.
Part #: 348
Exterior Dimensions Overall: 7.44” L x 8.05”W x 6.45”H
Interior Dimensions: Over 380 cubic inches of secured storage.
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-Current. 2 and 4 door models.
- Jeep Gladiator JT 2020-Current.
I read the instructions and then assembled on my bench with zip ties. Easy assembly. Then I took it to my truck and called in a crew of mechanics with a shrink-ray. I then shrunk all the little phuckers and acted like a crane so the could use their tiny tools and scaffolding to assemble it from inside the console. In my excitement of having a safe for my valuables, IN MY TRUCK, I almost forgot about all the little motorheads before the shrink-ray wore off! That would have been detrimental to my install. But I remembered and got them out. The sh!t wore off a couple minutes later and they got their truck and took off. Great product.