Secure your toys in the bed of your JT Gladiator pickup with these innovative TeraFlex JT: Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchors. These Tie-Down Anchors are constructed from a combination of stainless-steel and anodized aluminum for good looks and durability making them much stronger than the plastic alternatives.
Uinta Cargo Tie Downs are compatible with the TeraFlex Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System, Rebel Off Road HD Bed Rails as well as the Mopar Bed Side Rails.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Each Unita Cargo Tie-Down Anchor has a load rating of 500 pounds
• Constructed from forged 304 stainless-steel that have been passivated to further improve rust prevention
• Black anodized extruded 6061-T6 aluminum main body w/ red anodized aluminum knob
• Adjustable knob to secure heavy loads
• Knob features a pressed-in threaded steel stud w/ 8mm Allen head bolt that allows adjustment via an Allen wrench or socket
• The Anchor is secured to the main body via 6mm Allen head bolts that can be used to secure optional accessories
• A snap ring behind the T-nut on the stud prevents accidental disassembly of the unit so the nut doesn’t fall into the bed rail
• All hardware features black automotive grade coatings
• All metal construction is more robust than plastic Mopar Tie-Down Loops
• Compatible w/ Mopar Bed Side Rails
• Uinta Cargo Tie-Down Anchor – pair
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JT Gladiator (pickup)
• Requires TeraFlex Uinta Cargo Bed Rail System or Mopar Bed Side Rails.
• Each Uinta Cargo Bed Rail and Tie-Down Anchor has a load rating of 500 pounds. Do NOIT exceed a 250-pound load per Tie-Down Anchor when using two Anchors on one Rail.
• Mopar Tie-Down Loops are not compatible w/ the TeraFlex JT: Unita Cargo Bed Rail System.
• Compatible with Rebel Off Road HD Bed Rails (minor modification required- CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS)
The Teraflex anchors are very nice quality. Well made and sturdy. The downside? I thought I was going to have to return them, as they did not immediately snug down onto my Rebel HD bed rails. There is a slight modification that needs to be made when using these with the Rebel HD bed rails. That modification is noted in the product description information. I don't know if I just missed it, or it has been added since my purchase. Either way, rebel customer service got me set in the right direction, and the anchors work great. Nice product, and, even better customer service. Glad I finally own a vehicle (Jeep JT) new enough to utilize this company.