The TeraFlex JL / JT: HD Forged Drag Link Kit and HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit withstands extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on all JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models.
The TeraFlex JL / JT: HD Forged Drag Link Kit and HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit withstand extreme conditions and abuse that typically causes factory steering components to bend and fail on stock and lifted JL Wrangler/Unlimited and JT Gladiator models. The vague and unpredictable OEM steering leaves much to be desired. Our HD Forged Drag Link Kit and HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit beef up the steering on all JL and JT models, including stock and lifted vehicles. A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- Dana 30 front axle
- Dana 44 front axle
- Tera60 HD Front Axle
- 0–6” Lift
HD Forged Drag Link Kit:
- Solid 1.5” O.D. I-beam inspired fully Forged Drag Link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
- 100% stiffer than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
- Uses OEM style turn buckle adjuster for simple alignment adjustments
- Drag Link features a premium black e-dipped coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
Compatible w/ all OEM tie rods
- HD Chromoly Tie Rod Kit:
- HD 1-5/8” O.D. x 0.275” wall 4140 heat treated chromoly steel
- More than 66% stronger and 75% stiffer than factory tie rod
- Adjustable length from 59–61”
- Same forged threaded ends as JK Wrangler/Unlimited
- Tie Rod is UV protected triple-stage powder coat for corrosion resistance
- Relocates steering stabilizer above tie rod to help reduce damage to the stabilizer shaft or body
- One tie rod end joint rotation is limited to 2 degrees of freedom to eliminate wobble and noise, while the other joint has full motion to allow for full turning
- Tie Rod Joints incorporate same features found in TeraFlex Ball Joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
- Adjustable rod end preload tension ensures long-term durability — adjustable on vehicle
- Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured w/ snap ring
- Features greaseable joints coated w/ magnesium phosphate
- Tie Rod end forgings feature a premium black e-dipped coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Compatible w/ all TeraFlex components including Front HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar, Delta Brake System, Front Sway
- Bar Quick Disconnects, Tera60 HD Front Axle w/ 3.5” O.D. Axle Housing Tubes, HD Differential Covers, Off-Road Wheels, and Falcon Steering Stabilizers
- Compatible w/ OEM knuckle and 17”+ wheels
- Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
- Clears stock wheels w/out spacers. Wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less will have more clearance. 1.75” Wheel Offset Adapter Kit (JL | JT: # 1057000) for stock wheels are optional — NOT INCLUDED.
- The included Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket is NOT compatible w/ Falcon Nexus EF Steering Stabilizers —
- REQUIRES Falcon 1-5/8” Steering Stabilizer Tie Rod Clamp Kit (# 99-01-01-158).
- OEM and Falcon Nexus EF 2 Steering Stabilizers REQUIRE a minimum of 2” Front Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extension. Falcon
- Nexus EF 1.1 Steering Stabilizer REQUIRES a minimum of 2.5” Front Bump Stop/Strike Pad Extension/Shim.