Steer Smarts is proud to present the most EXTREME steering linkage for your Jeep JL Wrangler and JT Gladiator- "The YETI XD Series" linkage. We applied our 85 years of steering "lessons learned" to develop the strongest most durable linkage ever built for the Wrangler.
A minimum lift height of 4.5" is required for a top-mount draglink. Part #79022001 (Track Bar Relocation Bracket) is necessary when flipping your draglink - it maintains proper track bar and draglink geometry. For those running METAL CLOAK Lifts, we do not recommend a top mount draglink for their 4.5" kits.
The YETI XD "No Drill" Top Mount Draglink is a complete bolt-on for high steer applications and features our Patent Pending REVERSE TAPER MOUNT design. The YETI XD "No Drill" is the quickest and easiest draglink flip on the market. Installation takes just minutes and there is no need to modify or alter your stock knuckle. This draglink bolts to the factory tapered knuckle hole and the factory pitman arm hole.
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patent Pending "No Drill" Reverse Taper Mount makes for quick and easy installation without the need for drilling or altering your knuckle.
- FORGED IN THE USA
- 30mm 1 1/2 Ton ball joints designed specifically for the JL.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness for extreme duty usage.
- Induction heat treated ball studs provide ultimate fatigue strength and superior off-road durability.
- Steel on steel bearings provide exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High-quality seals ensure long ball joint life. Our superior seals have been rigorously tested to minimize leakage between grease service intervals which greatly improves our ball joint reliability over our competition.
- Fully greaseable.
- Powder coat over E-coat for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long-term serviceability.
- Forged from medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Forged from medium carbon high hardenability steel and heat treated for even greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- Large 1 1/4 inch rolled threads at tie rod adjuster and draglink ends provide significantly increased strength over the original equipment threads.
- Unique "Reverse Pin" technology prevents our linkage from flopping or rocking. This technology is built into the socket unlike the weak external supports on some competitor linkages.
Draglink adjuster is manufactured from large diameter 1/4 inch thick wall high strength 4130 Chromoly steel tubing for maximum buckling strength.
Adjuster clamps assure proper clamp force using conventional tools without the possible risk of loosening like large jam nuts.
Designed with right-hand and left-hand threads for quick and easy adjustment when installed on the vehicle.
Internal threads and tube are also e-coated for long-term serviceability.
Draglink fits all left-hand drive JL Wrangler models 2018 to Current including Rubicon and Unlimited.
Note: A minimum of 17" wheels is recommended. 16" wheels with a maximum 4.5 back spacing might fit but not guaranteed.
The no-drill top mount will not work with OEM 17" wheels or wheels with OEM style offset/backspacing. Requires higher offset or spacers to clearance properly.