PSC has developed the BIG BORE XD Adventure Steering Kits to be the ultimate steering upgrade package for Jeep JK/JKUs equipped with locking differentials, aftermarket axles, and up to 35" tire sizes.
All kits include our top of the line components including the BIG BORE XD Steering Gearbox, High-Performance Power Steering Pump Kit with Remote Reservoir, High Pressure Hose Conversion, Fluid Cooler, and SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid.
This kit is the perfect solution for the daily driver JK/JKU that also likes to play off-the-road.
Every PSC BIG BORE XD Adventure and Cylinder Assist Steering Kit is complete with everything needed for a successful installation.
2007-2011 Jeep JK 2 Door or 4 Door 3.6L
- Eliminates excessive on-center steering wheel "play"
- Eliminates pump overheating
- Increased Torque Output turns up to 35" tire sizes without a steering assist cylinder
- Improved turning capability when locking differentials are engaged
- Big Bore XD Steering Gearbox
- High Flow Power Steering Pump and Remote Reservoir Kit
- Fluid Anti-Splash Valve for Remote Reservoir
- Upgraded High Pressure Hose Assembly
- Upgraded Return Line Kit
- Fluid Cooler Kit
- SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid
Use HWK-688-PP hardware kit when installing a Synergy MFG Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace with this product.
Using the Factory or the standard PSC supplied bolts with the Synergy MFG Track Bar and Sector Shaft Brace could result in steering gearbox case failure.
The larger size of the BIG BORE XD Steering Gearbox may prohibit the use of some aftermarket track bars.