Kershaw Camp machete slashes sprawling campsite duties to size with its 10-inch blade. Ideal survival tool, the full tang carbon steel blade has powder coat for protection and black oxide finish for easy maintenance. Black nylon handle double penetrated at front and rear for carrying versatility or lanyard attachment, with built in hand guard. Blades are extremely sharp: they will cut through brush, a rain tarp, and even tent fabric like butter.
The FULL TANG KERSHAW Camp 10 is made of Carbon Tool Steel for toughness and wear resistance, so you can get your work done. The full tang blade has great balance and is designed to resist coming apart from the handle with two allen head rivets which are both atypical of what may be expected by traditional machete blades. This allows for it to maintain its durability even when used repeatedly. All black powder coating protects this steel making maintenance easier, yet the dull finish still feels grippy in cold or sweaty hands.
The hand guard protects your closed hand as well as provides a convenient place to attach a lanyard or other carrying arrangement should one prefer not to carry in their sheath on their belt or
- Blade Length 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Blade Material 65Mn
- Blade Finish/Coating Powdercoat
- Blade Thickness 0.192 in. (4.9 mm)
- Handle Material Full tang, glass-filled nylon
- Handle Finish/Coating Sure-Grip overmold
- Handle Thickness 1 in. (25.4 mm)
- Overall Length 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Weight 1 lb. 2.3 oz. (521 g), with sheath 1 lb. 8 oz. (681 g)