The Kershaw Barricade is the perfect knife for those who live an active lifestyle. It has all the key features needed in an emergency situation while still being easy to carry, handle, and maneuver. With a sturdy orange gripped construction that includes a carbide glassbreaker and cord cutter at your fingertips, it is no wonder why this tool deserves its title of “bulwark against unpreparedness”.
Terrifyingly lightweight, the Kershaw Barricade pocket knife is perfect for your keychain. Not only does it have a comfortable handle grip, but with a glassbreaking bore in its butt end and seatbelt-cutting teeth on its blade side, you won't ever be stuck without an escape. Free yourself or help free others from their restraints using this survivalist's landmark blade today!
- A value-priced rescue knife with standout features & standout color
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel takes and holds an edge, resharpens easily; black-oxide coating adds blade protection
- Bright orange glass-filled nylon handle is easy to see and provides a solid grip
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening for easy one-handed blade deployment
- Blade Length 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Blade Material 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating Black-oxide coating
- Blade Thickness 0.106 in. (2.7 mm)
- Closed Length 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Finish/Coating –
- Handle Thickness 0.55 in. (14 mm)
- Overall Length 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight 4.5 oz. (128 g)