Chrysler's #1 preferred spare tire carrier!
In addition to engineering world-class premium suspension systems, TeraFlex has set the standard for Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited accessories with innovative products such as the JK: Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier & Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit.
First shown at the 2012 SEMA Show, it quickly became the most popular tire carrier in the industry!
Not only did it leave our competitors’ heads spinning, but it inspired them to “develop” their own hinged spare tire carrier. It took them nearly five years to produce an inferior product lacking many of the features of our Alpha HD Spare Tire Carrier & Mount Kit.
Designed to accommodate up to a 35” tire (up to a 37” tire when used with the Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier – NOT included), the Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit secures your spare tire over the most extreme trails and rugged terrain. It also provides easy access to the rear cargo area in one smooth action.
The Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit will support the additional weight of a full-size spare tire by securely mounting the tire to the Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier and tailgate.
Complete adjustability includes vertical as well as fore and aft adjustments. The heavily gusseted tire mount is formed and welded from CNC laser cut steel for superior strength.
Although the Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit can be used alone, it has been designed to be installed in conjunction with the Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier.
• Max Tire: 37” (w/ Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier (# 4838100))
• Max Tire: 35” (w/out Hinged Spare Tire Carrier)
• Wheel Pattern: 5x5”
• JK Wrangler (2-door)
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
• Alpha HD Adjustable Spare Tire Mount Kit – 5x5” wheel pattern
• All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits:
• Innovative and unique patented design (USPTO: # D6982240)
• Maintains single-handed entry to the rear cargo area
• Easy fore/aft and height adjustments
• Works w/ OEM and most aftermarket bumpers
• Factory form fitting geometry and finish for an OEM appearance
• Simple installation using common hand tools
• No drilling required – uses factory mounting locations
• Dedicated CAD-designed tooling and CAE design
• FEA validation, ASTM, and SAE testing procedures
• 14,000-cycle severe duty slam testing
• 1,000-hour extreme salt spray testing
• OEM Quality UV resistant powder coat finish w/ 3,000-hour accelerated weather testing
• Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 5” backspacing or less – or Alpha HD Hinged Spare Tire Carrier Wheel Spacer Kit (# 1055005) for stock wheels.