The Factor 55 UltraHook Winch Hook is the world's safest and most versatile winch hook on the market. It utilizes an integrated shackle mount and a secondary safety latch to ensure your rope stays securely in place and attached in any recovery scenario.
Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper Hook Up orientation. The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- The industry's first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper Hook Up orientation
- Double locking safety clasp - lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight - Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required - double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts 3/4 shackle pins (.875 inch diameter)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8 inch
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- 5/8 inch diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength - Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength - Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds
- Weight: 32oz
- Made in USA