The Factor 55 standard duty 10 inch soft shackle is a lightweight, easy to use and safe replacement for the conventional steel bow shackle used for winch and tow recovery. Factor 55's 10" Standard Duty Soft Shackles are Made in the USA under the uncompromised Factor 55 quality standards.
Like all Factor 55 rigging products, these shackles have been lab and field tested to assure consistent repeatable minimum breaking strength values. Each Standard Duty soft shackle is constructed of 7/16 diameter UHMWPE 12 strand rope similar in construction to synthetic winch lines.
- WLL and minimum breaking strengths clearly marked
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 39,000 pounds
- WLL: 7,800 Pounds.
- Weight: 6.3 ounces
- Serialized for manufacturing date and material lot traceability.
- Engineered, Tested, and Made In The USA
- Standard Duty 10 inch
- Sold individually
- 7/16 diameter UHMWPE 12 strand rope
- Minimum Breaking Strength - 39,000 pounds WLL - 7,800 Pounds