Use your class 5 receiver as a safe and effective recovery tow point with the Factor 55 HitchLink 2.5. The hitchlink will accept both 3/4 and 7/8 shackles to acommodate nearly any shackle on the market. It can be oriented inside the hitch receiver allowing the shackle tab to be parallel to the bumper or vertical depending on its desired need. It also eliminates the need to use a receiver sleeve to downsize your receiver to a 2 inch adapter.
NO NEED TO SLEEVE Class V hitch receivers to weaker Class III and Class IV.
- Lightweight precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- Weighs only 3.6 lbs pounds
- Rated at 18000 pounds
- Ultimate failure at 69,000 pounds
- Fits standard Class V 2.5 inch receivers
- Fits common ¾" (7/8" pin) and 7/8" (1" pin) screw pin shackles/D-rings
- Available in the Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)
- Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating
- Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8" hitch pin
- Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle