The Factor 55 ProLink E (Expert) is designed for steel or synthetic winch ropes, and is intended to replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring. The Prolink is made of an extremely lightweight, precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum. There is no splicing required, and includes an ultra heavy duty titanium double shear pin.
Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes. Integrated EPDM rubber boot for fairlead protection. Connects to either the pin or bow end of common 3/4 inch screw pin shackles. Connects to the pin ends of 7/8 inch and 1 inch screw pin shackles. Fits over most OEM tow hooks.
Warning: Keep forces in line. Do not side load shackle
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8 inch
- Fits common 3/4 inch screw pin shackles/D-rings
- Mil-Spec anodized or powder coated
- 5/8 inch diameter 6AI-4V titanium double shear pin
- Max Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength: 40,000 pounds
- Weight: 30oz