The Factor 55 loop guard is a device to protect winch cable and synthetic winch rope eyes/loops from damage while on the trail. With its quick release zinc plated pin, you're granted easy access to your ropes loop when a recovery occurs. The loop guards also provides constant tension on the rope when cinched against fairleads.
The factor 55 loop guard protects loops from impact, abrasion, and UV light. All size Factor 55 loop guards are manufactured from billet aluminum construction for impact durability.
Also included with every loop guard is an integral rubber guard, providing cushion on your fairlead and surface protection.
Finished in a durable Mil-Spec hard gray anodized coating and offered in 3 different sizes to accommodate rope/cable diameters up to 5/8.
Fits steel cable/rope to 5/16 diameter
Fits steel cable/rope to 7/16 diameter
Fits steel cable/rope to 5/8 diameter
- Protective guard for steel cable and synthetic winch rope eyes/loops
- Quick release zinc plated pin for easy loop access
- Provides rope tension when cinched against fairleads
- Protects loops from impact, abrasion, and damaging UV light
- Billet aluminum construction for impact durability
- Integral rubber guard for fairlead cushion and surface protection
- Finished in a durable Mil-Spec hard gray anodized coating
- 3 different sizes to accommodate rope/cable diameters up to 5/8
- Made In The USA