This Coleman LED lantern supplies reliable illumination on camping trips and other nighttime excursions. It also comes in handy for emergencies such as power outages. A pair of Cree Lamp XR-E LED bulbs put out 390 lumens of light on the high setting. It is battery powered and can be taken and used in a variety of locations. On the high setting it runs for as long as 15 hours, and it can last up to 100 hours on the low setting.
This 390-lumen twin LED battery lantern is weather resistant, making it safe to use outdoors even in the weather and the elements. A textured tube holds the LED, ensuring an all-around beam of light for widespread illumination. A handle makes it easy to carry or to hang from a branch or other spot.
Rotating dial for fully adjustable light intensity. Diffuser tubes for perfect beam pattern.
- 390 lumens on high
- Runs 100 hours on low, 15 hours on high
- Weather resistant to withstand the elements
- Coleman lantern operates on 8D cell batteries (not included)
- Long-lasting, cool-running Cree Lamp LED bulb
- LED is located in textured tube to broadcast an even, all-around beam pattern